The Contest Has Ended! – We’ll post the winner later today!
That’s right! This little champ could be all yours!
We’re giving it away to a lucky Facebook or Twitter follower.
If you need a little more info, you can read our review on the Neo Mistress, courtesy of The Smitchens.
If you want the skinny on the mastermind behind EHX’s madness, you can check out our interview with Mike Matthews. He’s an amazing guy to talk to and the interview covers everything from from his wee beginnings to the release of the Neo Mistress a few months ago.
So back to the contest. A gift from EHX and guitar-muse.com – here’s how to qualify to win it.
Exact instructions are below – make sure you are properly registered to win! And read the rules. Every contest has rules but ours are some of the easiest.
- You can enter with either Twitter or Facebook. We don’t care which, and it doesn’t affect the outcome at all.
- You can enter with Facebook AND Twitter and double your odds of winning.
- You can’t spam Facebook or Twitter about the contest or you’ll be disqualified.
- The contest starts on Sunday, July 17th, 2011 and ends on Monday, Aug 1, 2011 at Midnight EST. We’ll post a winner on the 2nd of August, 2011 at some point in the day.
- It doesn’t matter which country you live in. This little guy doesn’t mind travelling.
What you have to do to enter:
- Like this page at the top.
- Make sure you are a fan of our Facebook page right here. Click the like button there. Stay a fan at least till the end of the contest, we’ll draw from the pool of fans on that day. There’s also a like button on the left of this page if you’re feeling lazy. See where it says “Please Like Guitar-Muse.com on Facebook!” ? Right there.
- Follow us on twitter here
- Tweet something like this: “I just signed up to win an EHX Neo MIstress from guitar-muse.com #ehxneogmgive – http://bit.ly/qyGHDG” – Here’s a link that will make that easier for you. You can change the wording, but leave the url and hashtag (#ehxneogmgive) intact – that’s how we’ll track your entry.
That’s all! Now just sit back and enjoy the other benefits of following us on Facebook and Twitter and keep your fingers crossed – it could be you!